• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by PJ.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine Li
    Participant

Hi! Does anyone here have been to Sparkletots Preschool? Can anyone share about their experience? How was the environment, the tuition and other fees?
    And what are the usual schedules? Do they allow, 2 hours to 4 hours schedule rather than whole day? TIA! 🙂

Eugenia Neo
    Participant

Preschool kindergarten… 4hrs class for N2 & K1 $140 or was it $160. But aft Kifas subsidy $3.20 each child

Teachers and environment is all depends on which school, which area… so far I’m happy with my kids sch at Blk 23 Hougang.

Julia Ho
    Participant

My elder girl has been in sparkletots since mid of N2. Now she is in K2. She loved school so so much until she dislikes having a long school holiday. I’ll be putting my younger girl there next year too. As far as I know, diff center has a diff approach and practice. My gal’s pretty academic I would say but compared to my other friend’s theirs are more relaxed. As in, no homework or tests.

Esther Chen
    Participant

My #1 go to sparkletots during kindergarten. Not so bad. He learns n do hw in school. Only l K1 onwards every Friday brings hw back to do..currently p1 already.
    Next year my #2 will also go to sparkletots N1.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by PJ.

My daughter has been there since 20 months old. She is still adjusting and fee wise is quite reasonable. I am not sure if she learns anything though, coz’ she already knows what is being taught. We wanted to put her there to learn how to socialize

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.