Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #8111
    Jasmine Li

    Hi mummies and daddies.
    Need your help on a matter.

    If anyone aware if we could report to the police, to log a matter of child abuse whereby a childcare center teacher shouts at a toddler excessively?

    For example, a toddler was drinking water from her water bottle and the water dripped on the floor. the teacher yelled at the toddler to stop drinking water. eventually, the toddler will be too scared to drink water in front of that teacher.

    Does that constitute an offense to report to the police? I just want to document this so I can use it for further actions in the future.

    Eugenia Neo

    I think you shud reach out to the center on your concern rather than the police. Police should step in only if the matter cannot be resolved between the center and the teacher.


    How did you know that the teacher shouted at the toddler?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.