Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello! I just want to know your point of view about this. What is your opinion about those children who are taking enrichment class at the age of two?

I mean for me, I don’t agree with that. Two years old is just a baby for me and they are supposed to play and enjoy right? I don’t understand why other parents are forcing their child to take enrichment class at this early age.

Any comments or opinions are welcome! 🙂

According to experts, the good time to begin is between ages four to six.

Hi! I agree with Michelle. That is right! Now, if you still wish to enroll your child at such young age, you should also consider whether the enrichment class or the activity is appropriate for the stage of your child’s development.

Susie Han
    Participant

Hello fellow moms. I heard that if you wish to enroll your child in a reading and writing enrichment program, it is better to start at early age. But still, make sure not pressure or drill your child.

It doesn’t matter even if she starts at one or two. The most important thing is that you and your LO are both on the same page. That way, we could avoid LO throwing tantrums just because he is not yet ready for that. 😉

Eugenia Neo
    Participant

My LO started writing enrichment class at the age of two.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.